Friday 3 June 2016

On the Road. Colombo.

Almost a month later, comes this second part of my blog post on Colombo. These pictures were taken at random, mostly on the road. And as I mentioned in my earlier post, I was charmed by Colombo, by how clean its roads are, by simply how beautiful the city is.

This is at Galle Face. By the Indian Ocean.

Enjoying her evening with  her grandchildren.

Sri Lankan autorickshaws. Very colourful.

The city is dotted with such vans selling food and vegetables and what not.


There are pretty colonial buildings as such all over.

Monk and Rooster. At Gangaramaya Temple.

See how happy somebody is to see me!!!! :D

And this is for real. At Gangaramaya Temple.

Buddha and the Bodhi Tree. Gangaramaya Temple.

Shaikh Usman Waliyullah Shrine and Masjid

This is just a park by the road. It's like the road extends into the park... and vice versa.

A winged friend by the road

On the road

Somewhere close to Galle Face.

The city from my window at Lakeside Cinnamon.

A relaxed afternoon. At Lakeside Cinnamon. 

1 comment:

  1. You are extremely proud of your heritage? Coming to live here?

    ReplyDelete

Zaara’s video blog :)

My 7 year old daughter wants to start a video blog. I asked her what she wanted to do with it. She said, she would describe the books she l...